Dear Metropolis Cycles community,
Thank you for your patience and understanding through out this difficult summer. We could not be happier with how respectful everyone was to our staff not only in their under standing of our longer lead times and lack of items in stock, but also for following all Covid-19 safety protocols. We were able to keep all staff and customers safe with out incedent all season long.
With that, we want to work with our awesome customers to make 2021 the best season ever. Below are some tips for how you can help us offer you the very best in service;
- Bring you bike in for service in the winter! We expect longer wait times for service through out the next year as well. We work 12-16 hours a day in peak season to fix all the bikes, and have very little in the winter. Any repairs in the winter would be apricated!
- New bicycle stock will still be hit or miss, we get some in from time to time, but our normal large spring orders will not as reliable as years past. To help with this we have been stock piling used bikes all summer with no time to tune them up. We have a our mechanics working away as we speak to fix them all up and offer them a great prices, but even these will not last all summer so check them out now! See our new Online Store in the link above!!
- If there is a new bike you are looking for from one of our amazing bike brands please email or call us for availability, but please be patient with us as we can not guarantee any leadtimes
- The trade-in program is how we have built such a large inventory of used bikes, please come in and see what we can give you!! Trade-ins are good for any instore purchase, or service!!!!!
- Covid-19, as much as we all wish this would just go the hell away, it is still a thing. We are open regular hours, but the door still only opens from the inside, so please just knock if no one is in site and we will run to let you in as fast as we can.
Wednesday 11am – 5pm
Thursday 11am – 5pm
Friday 11am – 5pm
Saturday 11am – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 3pm