Metropolis Cycles is a bicycle shop committed to providing the best possible customer service to help people find the right bicycle / accessory / service to match their cycling style.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our experienced mechanic staff can service everything from 1930s cruisers to modern carbon-fiber race bicycles. Whether it is a simple flat fix, a consultation on a custom build, or setting up your new DI2 electronic shifting system, we will always treat your bicycle with the care it deserves.
Specific services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Full-bicycle Tune-up
- Individual Adjustments and Fit Consultation
- Wheel Trueing
- Custom Wheel Building
- Bearing Overhaul
- Component and Accessory Installation
- Unsticking Seatposts/Bottom Brackets (potentially rather invasive)
- Boxing and Shipping
We spcialize in repairing most types of ebikes. To better understand if we can work on your e-bike, please give us a call!
- Cargo e-bikes (Rad, Urban Arrow, Riese&Muller, YUBA, Bullet, Ect.)
- Bosch certified
- We work on all major e-bike systems (Bosch, Shimano, Yamaha, Bafang, CYC, Hyena, ext.)
- E-bike chains, cassettes, and freewheels in stock
- Aventon, RAD, Prioirty, DOST service center
We are proud to offer a wide range of services from our wheel department. From full custom wheel builds, to just basic spoke cutting, we are happy to help you get the most out of your bicycle with a reliable, amazing and performance driven wheelset!
Starting in 2021 with the issues surrounding global supply chains, we now stock a wide variety of rims, spokes and hub to better and more quickly serve our customers. Also, check out our web store for current in stock wheelset for E-bikes, commuters and gravel riding.
Wheel brands we are proud to carry:
- Phil Wood Co.
- Industry 9
- White industries
- Velocity USA
- Whisky Parts Co.
- DT Swiss
- Paul Components
- AND MORE!